Fabulous 1890 "The Drew House" commonly known as "The Stone House". Many features are original Italianate and French Second Empire style with an East side balcony, South and East front entry porch, and mansard roof. A combination of Oak and Fir floors are ready for refinishing. Large detached garage/shop with driveway. Some renovations have been done but the house is overall a fixer with the kitchen functioning but gutted (see photos) and being sold as is.