Enter city, zip, neighborhood, address…
Oakridge - Westfir
MOUNTAIN BIKING CAPITAL OF THE NORTHWEST
Oakridge, and its companion town Westfir, is the ultimate basecamp for outdoor adventurers. Above the fog and below the snow line, these communities offer a year-round paradise of outdoor thrills. This mountain town is the perfect getaway for adventurers looking for a rugged adventure in the pristine Cascades.
- In Oakridge, mountain biking is king. Shred miles of single-track through lush forests, along riverbanks and down mountain ridges with breathtaking views.
- Snowshoe to a frosty waterfall splayed across the rocks like a sparkling diamond.
- Cheers your mug full of English cask ale with friends at the 3 Legged Crane.
- Take a snowmobile for a spin around the Waldo Lake Snowmobile Trail.
- Touch the Pacific Crest Trail at the Willamette Pass Trailhead.
- Canoe across one of the purest lakes in the world.
- Hike to the bottom of Oregon's second tallest waterfall.
- Wade into the Middle Fork of the Willamette River for Steelhead.
- End a day of outdoor adventuring with a dip in natural hot springs to relax the muscles.
- Enjoy a cocktail or a shot from Deep Woods Distillery.
The Middle Fork Ranger Station in Westfir is open Monday through Friday. Stop by for maps, permits and trail conditions. During the summer season, drive or cycle the Aufderheide Byway to McKenzie River for more mountain biking, hiking, waterfalls and water sports.
Map of the area
Listing Agent: Angela Michelle Cox
Listing Office: N. Joy Kingsbury, Inc.
Listing Agent: Nick Ford Liday
Listing Office: Crescent Lake Realty LLC
Oakridge - Westfir Oregon
Days on the Market
No results found
Please remove some of the selected filters.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. Listing content is copyright © 2022 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon. Updated: 24th March, 2023 5:40 AM (UTC)
© 2022 Oregon Datashare (KCAR | MLSCO | SOMLS). All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Oregon Datashare. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. Information provided is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Updated: 24th March, 2023 5:02 AM (UTC)